Join us at Trinity Cathedral Wednesdays at lunchtime (12:10 P.M.-12:50 P.M.) during this season of Lent.
Our series will begin with singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs preparing our hearts and minds for a season of self-examination, prayer, and fasting.
The four following weeks we examine the lives of four Christians who have gone before and consider what inspiration we might take from them for our own Christian lives.
- February 21: Hymns and Psalms for Lent
- February 28: Living for Christ: Patrick of Ireland
- March 7: Living for Christ: Augustine of Canterbury
- March 14: Living for Christ: Thomas of Canterbury
- March 21: Living for Christ: Charles of Cambridge